Software for managing mailing lists (was: Re: Majordomo)

On Dec 21 2004, Brian Nelson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 07:01:29PM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
> > It certainly seems that mailman is the only way to go when it comes to
> > dong mailing lists these days.
>
> p     ezmlm-src

I have used DJB's ezmlm quite sucessfully for a looong time (in conjunction
with qmail) and I love it.

In fact, I like most of DJB's programs, since he has a different (and
frequently better than everyone else's) perspective on software and how a
Unix system should work.

I am obviously using qmail here (home-grown debian package, with SMTP-AUTH
patch for sending e-mails to my ISP).

Cheers, Rogério.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at: