Re: saslauthd? I can't seem to get it installed for postfix..

OK, so I got the postfix-tls package, didn't know about that thanks! But still cant find saslauthd... don't I need to start it? Now an ehlo over telnet shows AUTH and STARTTLS like expected and I created /usr/local/lib/sasl/smtpd.conf with the line 'pwcheck_method: pam' (although shouldn't it be pwcheck_method:saslauthd ?) but when I try to login via an MUA it rejects my system user passwords.... can you please help me with what this means?

Thanks!!!!!

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:52:13 -0500, Charles Read