Qmail Replacement?

Ok, I know Postfix is the mail server most people use when they're
leaving qmail, but that's only the first part of the solution I'm
looking for.

My current setup is using qmail in conjunction with vpopmail and
qmailadmin. Vpopmail is handy not just because I host several virtual
domains, but also because it allows me to setup e-mail accounts that
aren't tied to a user account. I prefer this method since pop3 sends
passwords in clear text. Qmailadmin is then handy to allow domain admins
to add e-mail accounts, users to change passwords, etc., without having
to e-mail me to get it done.

Does anyone know of some good software and/or howtos for replacing a
qmail, vpopmail and qmailadmin installation with postfix and friends, or
maybe exim?

TIA,
Jacob

Oh and it's not that I dislike qmail, I just seem to be having a problem
with patches that don't work on my 64bit cpu (Sun Ultra 10).