Re: OT Translate a little german for me please

On Sat 18 December 2004 17:26, Tom wrote:

> F**k, I really never seem to be able to predict what KMail will do
> with replies.

Ah yes, that's because it was deemed to be best for 'Reply' to
"Reply-list' if the message had a list-post and/or was in a mailing
list folder. Apparently some users couldn't be bothered to use the 'L'
shortcut or add a list-reply button to the toolbar for replying to
mailing list messages. I had to reset some of the shortcuts and toolbar
buttons so that 'Reply to author' took on the place of 'Reply'. Luckily
have to worry about your replies going to the wrong place (and somehow
it ignores Reply-to: in the case of munged mailing lists and uses From:
instead). So just replace the Reply button with the Reply author button
and your problems shall go away.

Regards,
--
David P James