Re: Thunderbird style search in Firefox

Steve Lamb wrote:
Ralph Katz wrote:

On 12/17/2004 08:30 PM, Roberto Sanchez wrote:

If anyone knows how to get Firefox and Thunderbird to default to the
old keyboard shortcuts, I would like to know about it.

I learned the answer earlier from this list:

Fat lot that does those of us using KDE. Pft. This whole "must run Gnome to configure" crap is starting to really piss me off. At least KDE apps have the courtesy of allowing one to configure their shortcuts in the app.

If it makes you feel any better, I can't for the life of me figure out where in the gnome-keyboard-properties dialog you are supposed to set this.