Configure xserver-xfree86

I am trying to set up my xserver and am having trouble finding the correct area to find a reference for requested info. In particular, the configuration asks for the driver. My video card is an S3. From the Free86.org site it seems the S3 driver is required, but Debian30r2 only has S3Savage for a driver. Now I am asked for the video card's bus identifier. Here is where I can not find a reference to help. Displayed in the config. window is "PCI:00:14:0". If someone could direct me to the source to decipher this. Is this pci bus 00 irq 14? pci bus 00 irq 0? How do I interpret this entry? Just a reference or direction to look is fine, I'll do the work. I have looked at XFree86.org and could find nothing.

Thank you
Don