auto respond Savudollars.com

Hi, Thanks for your e-mail. This is our auto-responder. Due to the number of e-mails we receive, please allow us 24 hours to respond to your e-mail.  Please visit our new website www.vitaminscentral.net for our new line of brand name vitamin products. Currently you can receive 20% off and free s/h on orders over $100. Product line is well over 300 products and growing. Best prices on Name Brand vitamin products. Expect the same great service. If you would like to receive a magazine by mail , please e-mail us and let us know. Thanks for shopping with us & Happy Holidays!