Re: writing dvd, any suggestion?

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:54:34AM +0100, Alberto Bert wrote:
> Do you have suggestion about which dvd writing program should I use?
>
> I saw xcdroast should do it but I need to install something like prodvd,
> unfortunately I don't know where can I find it (debian packages).

I don't see that one in the list of packages that xcdroast depends
upon. What distibution are you using? Stable, testing or unstable?

k3b (a KDE package) should be able to write dvds; it recommends
dvd+rw-tools, so if you install that it should work. There was a
thread about it on this list about a week ago. You may find some good
info there. (BTW, I don't have a dvd reader/writer.)

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill