What will happens when sarge becomes stable?

Hi, I have some Debian Woody servers running in production environment.
All is going fine and I'm very happy with Debian. I'm following the
sarge progress and that is the reason of my question.

Actually my servers have cron-apt installed and every night they do
"apt-get update". At morning I check the possible changes and decide
which packages should be upgraded. Most of time I do a "apt-get
dist-upgrade" and life continues.

My /etc/apt/sources.list points to stable.

But when the great day arrives, and sarge becomes stable, what will
happens when "apt-get dist-upgrade" runs? I'm afraid that all systems
will be forced to a massive software upgrade (kernel-image, mysql, exim
...) and some incompatible configuration could break my applications.

There is any suggestion or documention to follow in that case?

I never saw a debian branch change, so I don't know what expect.

Thanks for help!
feanor7