Re: X.org <-----> Xfree

Hi Johan,

> I am using the radeon driver supplied with xfree86 4.3 in debian/sid.
> I can set the display to 1400x1050 but there is a band about an inch
> or so (roughly 100-200 pixels in width) along the rightmost edge where
> the picture is distorted by odd shadings.

On my Sony Z1, radeon card, xfree is running on 1400x1050 without

Hanspeter Kunz                  Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology
Email: hkunz@ailab.ch           University of Zurich
Tel: +41.(0)44.63-54306         Andreasstrasse 15, Office 2.12
http://ailab.ch/people/hkunz    CH-8050 Zurich, Switzerland

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus@ailab.ch hkunz.bogus@ifi.unizh.ch
Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.
		-- Titus Maccius Plautus