Re: X.org <-----> Xfree

Hi Johan,

> I am using the radeon driver supplied with xfree86 4.3 in debian/sid.
> I can set the display to 1400x1050 but there is a band about an inch
> or so (roughly 100-200 pixels in width) along the rightmost edge where
> the picture is distorted by odd shadings.

On my Sony Z1, radeon card, xfree is running on 1400x1050 without
problems.

cheers,
Hp.
--
Hanspeter Kunz                  Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus@ailab.ch hkunz.bogus@ifi.unizh.ch
---
Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.
		-- Titus Maccius Plautus