Re: Java

Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:

Hi Pedro,

Dalibor Topic escribió:

You can fetch debs from blackdown already, if you feel like it, afair.

I tried it, but it didn't worked in my computer ;(

Send them a bug report. I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Yes, I would like to find a package similar to Sun's and easy to install in Mozilla. I tried all them, but I cannot fine the mine :/ I use Debian Testing, so I can test some more ;) Any suggestions ( I tried Backdown, gcj ...).

I've heard some good things about the gcjwebplugin package, but it's not available in testing yet, unfortunately.

cheers,
dalibor topic