mirror a debian mirror...

Hi.
I'll need to install two debian machines (sarge probably) in a place where they have dial-up... I usually do my installation over the network as I usually have acess to a broadband connection with unlimited nacional traffic.

I tought of mirroring a debian mirror to my laptop, using my broadband connection, to use it as a local mirror on that place where there is only dial-up.

What's the best way to do it?
I've read recently about FAI on LinuxToday, maybe I should follow FAI procedure for setting up the mirror? It suggests the use of mkdebmirror script (debmirror and rsync). Is this script only usefull for FAI or will I suceed to get the mirror as I want (not for use with FAI)?

Thanks
Joao Clemente