Re: [OT] Searching for a new upstream maintainer of Muttprint

Kevin Mark wrote:
On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 05:44:27PM +0100, Bernhard Walle wrote:

at first, what is Muttprint? Muttprint is a small Perl script to print
mails in Mutt and other text-based mail clients in a friendly way.

I've been working on Muttprint for 3 years. It was my first OpenSource
project, it was my first real Perl program and it has been useful for me
and lots of other people. Of course, it's still useful.
[...]

I suggest that you make such comments for package upkeep or takeover on
debian-devel.

I'm *not* looking for a package maintainer but for a maintainer of the *upstream* program. I'm the program developer.

Regards,
Bernhard