woody support

I am considering installing Debian 3.0 r3 "Woody".
I looked in the packages and didn't see a number of things I need to work. Perhaps someone can confirm/deny that debian would work for me.

I use Eclipse (3.1M2), MySQL4.1 (and administrator and query browser), PHP5, and Java1.4.x to develop applications.
I use VPN Client connect to my workplace.
This allows me acces to a CVS server, and basics like ftp.
I use evolution for email, firefox 1.0 for browsing.
Gimp 2.0 for graphics.

Does this version of Debian support all of these?