Re: KVM recommendation (with USB keyboard and mouse)

--On Friday, December 10, 2004 13:29 -0800 ThanhVu Nguyen <tvn_email-debianml@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, anyone using USB Keyboard  and mouse for 2
computers using a KVM switch (one of my computer is a
laptop so no ps/2)?

I use units by Belkin. Rose, Raritan, anc Cybex also make good units tho they are far more expensive. I *think* Bloackbox resells someones (belkin's maybe).

What do you recommend ?  I never had any KVM switch
before especially the USB keyboard and mouse so I
would appreciate any experience you might have with
them.  I intend to switch between Linux / Windows , or
may be Linux / Linux.