how to tell the rrescue kernel to load the aic7xxx module?

Hello!

i am still stuck with no functioning rescue disc....
my system uses only scsi disks and that case isn't thought of with
sarge's rescue discs, and i get a kernel panic when i set the root
argument....

i read through and go the bootoptions howto, and they explain how to set
options for the scsi controller, but by no means tell me how i first
tell the damn kernel to fetch it from the initrd image?????

--
ciao bboett
bboett@adlp.org