Re: Suggestions for DVD/CD writing software?

When I first started using aptitude I got the impression that it was
an almost all encompassing front-end to the command-line apt.  I like
it better than the gui front-ends because you can use it remotely over
ssh.  Using aptitude makes it a bit hard sometimes though, it seems a
lot of people on these forums use apt on the command-line.  I'm sure
after a few more months of using it and learning all the ins and outs
it will make understanding apt commands easier.