Re: openoffice

Frederico Rodrigues Abraham wrote:
    Hi. I would like to state my disappointment with openoffice.
    OpenOffice Impress does not import Microsoft Powerpoint
presentations correctly. Some bullets appear as a " , and it is very
difficult to manipulate diagrams, select their parts, group, ungroup.
    It was able to export PowerPoint diagrams to the EPS format, while
Microsoft Powerpoint itself did not manage to do it, though :)

Shurely you have some Microsoft garbage so no wonder you can't open it correctly in OpenOffice.