Re: Nightstand Terminal

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:10:10 +0100, Scotty Fitzgerald wrote:
> 3) Since an old laptop is a possible solution based on it's size,
> any reccommended sources for purchasing used laptops that are
> known to be able to run Woody?!

Probably anything thats not too recent would work well, though for
your purposes I'd suggest an IBM Thinkpad 760EL, ok, thats a P1 with a
2 gig disc but this model doesn't have any fans so the only noise is
the hard drive (which won't keep you awake).  THe other good news with
one of these is that it uses real APM so your power management will
just work :)

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply