Re: Suggestions for DVD/CD writing software?

Dnia 06-12-2004 21:40,Rodney Gordon II napisał:
> On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:05 -0500, Ben Bettin wrote:
>> If the Nautilus creator only does the creation of data cd/dvd's, I
>> need a simple way to copy cd's and dvd's.  I'd prefer not to have to
>> use the console.  I would definitly prefer a method which integrates
>> nicely into Gnome like the Nautilus one does.  What would you all
>> suggest?
>
> K3b, though not GTK/Gnome, is perhaps the best burning program for linux
> there is. Take a look!

So many votes for k3b... Maybe somebody will help me with a small
problem - I cannot burn multisession CDRW properly - all old sessions
are "shortnamed" (DOS-like filenames). When I use xcdroast it's OK, new
session keeps old ones untouched. With k3b *zonk* they are all messed
up. Why?

Regards,
--
misiek