Re: AGP

El Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 05:30:18PM +0100 Giorgio Raccanelli ha dit:

> I'm in trouble in the installation of the x-server. I have an ATI Radeon 9600, so I installed the driver radeon as suggested in the HOWTO. When I run
>
> dpkg-reconfigure --priority=low xserver-xfree86
>
> I'm asked of the PCI bus ID. Now my videocard is on AGP, so what should I do?

the AGP bus has PCI ID 01

--
    I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity
                          (Simone de Beauvoir)

             ( ( ( i ) ) )  http://indymedia.org  ( ( ( i ) ) )

      *  using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  *

gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-keys B9A88F6F