re: cannot display with res 1024x768

jack kinnon wrote:

> I am sorry if you felt insulted but I too felt
> insulted by suggestions which are too obvious.

I understand that being asked to check simple or obvious things can feel
insulting, but often times it is a simple or obvious thing that was missed
that is the solution to the problem. If you don't tell us what you have
tried, we don't know and need to ask to make sure it isn't something simple
or obvious that is causing the problem.

That is why it is a very good idea to detail what you have tried already to
fix the problem when you post to the list. It also shows that you have made
an earnest effort to troubleshoot and fix the problem yourself before
asking for help.

I would also suggest reading this document (if you haven't already):

Adam