Re: Gnome, screenshots

Rodney Gordon II wrote:
On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 13:35 +0000, Cliff Flood wrote:

Where does Gnome put screenshots when they've been taken - clipboard or file? I'm referring to when I use the keyboard shortcuts 'Print' and 'Alt+Print' to take shots of the current screen and current window respectively. It appears that these shortcuts, as defined in `gnome-keybinding-properties` don't work?

By default ~/Screenshot.png or wherever you specify.

Well, that's just it you see, when I use the keyboard accelerators, or shortcuts as defined in `gnome-keybinding-properties`, I get no output or feedback.

--
Cliph/ff
http://chicks-dig-unix.net/