Gnome, screenshots

Hi,

Where does Gnome put screenshots when they've been taken - clipboard or file? I'm referring to when I use the keyboard shortcuts 'Print' and 'Alt+Print' to take shots of the current screen and current window respectively. It appears that these shortcuts, as defined in `gnome-keybinding-properties` don't work?

If I invoke `gnome-panel-screenshot` or select 'Take Screenshot' from the actions menu, I can take shots that way.

Would be nice if the shortcut keys worked too.

--
Cliph/ff
http://chicks-dig-unix.net/