Re: Ending a thread

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 02:41:16PM -0600, Jim Hall wrote:
> I've noticed a certain variability in ending threads. Is there a
> particular way to do this, or is it as simple as replying to the last
> post and adding "problem solved" to the subject?

I don't believe this topic is covered on the Mailing Lists pages
<http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/>.  I'd suggest replying back to
keep the thread in-tact, though.  It also helps keep the archives usable
for people who attempt to solve the same issue later, and whether or not
you solved it.

Jeremy