Re: Can't get hal/udev/hotplug/whatever to mount usb flash card reader

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 10:24 +0100, René Seindal wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote (05-12-2004 00:13):
> > On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 15:14 +0100, René Seindal wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> >>I need this for my WAF!
> >

> > What's a WAF?
>
> Wife Acceptance Factor
>
> It becomes an important thing to watch when you have managed to convince
> your wife to dump windows for linux.

Ah.  Fortunately, my wife uses a limited set of programs, so I
could easily just make the fiat, "You're new computer will have
Linux."  Mozilla browser and Evolution satisfy her.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

If you go into a drug store that has it's own brand of Vodka, you
just may be in Louisiana...