Re: Apache -- maybe config problems

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 05:52:00PM -0500, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> This sounds like a configuration problem preventing the included .js
> file from actually being included when the page is requested.  The .js
> file is in the same direcory as the requested page.

Actually, it sounds to me like a problem with your HTML, not Apache at
all.

Check the URLs for the JavaScript in the pages you're serving.  If
they're of the form "file:///something.js" they'll work locally
but not over an HTTP connection.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading