Re: can't mount -o remount,ro /usr

I tried this the first time it happened (this is the second). It didn't
work, and I ended up rebooting during the next network outage (ISP's
fault, not mine). None of the services running on that machine should
cause it, and the more vital ones can't because they're chrooted under /var.

--

David Mandelberg
webmaster@eth0.is-a-geek.org