Re: question over email policy

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 03:42:08PM +0000 or thereabouts, michael wrote:
>> maybe I've missed it, but is there a policy that stops emails to this
>> list? eg I posted one earlier that had other To & Cc and a couple of
>> small text attachments but it's not appeared, although one I sent later
>> has. please advise, TIA Michael
>
> I don't belive this list accepts e-mail attachments (which is a good
> thing).

I agree (I mistakenly saw 'attachments' in my incoming but now think
that's how certain emails get handled)

> So, if you sent an e-mail with attachments, it probably was dropped.

Indeed, and I reposted with web link instead. Was surprized, however, that
no auto-response telling me not to bother with attachments but I guess
that's so spammers/viral agents don't get the honour of a reply.

O&O

Michael