Re: I killed ghostscript -- "Error: /invalidfont in findfont"

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:00:26 +0100, Reid Priedhorsky wrote:

> In a fit of madness, I went on a spree of reconfiguration and
> reinstallation of font-related packages. Now, I've killed ghostscript.

Hi folks,

I still don't know what happened, but after the bludgeon of dpkg --purge
--force-depends followed by reinstallation on the following packages, now
it works again.

  gs-esp gv gs-common gsfonts psfontmgr gsfonts-x11 libwmf0.2-7

Reid