Re: courier-mta + amavisd-new + spamassassin

Hi Horst,

On Monday 22 November 2004 21:39, Horst Bursik wrote:
> Hi, Frederik,
>
> I tested it with your  'recipe' but unfortunately it won't work.
> Amavis is not able to rewrite the emails because "SEND via PIPE"
> returns always: "550 5.1.1 Recipient unknown". But the recipient is
> of course working if I turn amavis of or if it didn't find anything.

Could it be that the email address defined in
$mailfrom_notify_admin or $mailfrom_notify_recip is incorrect?

I have placed them at http://www.sentinel.dk/files/

> I followed your recipe step by step and checked it about 10 times but
> somewhere with the filtering there must be a mistake or something
> missing.
>
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:00:16 +0100, Frederik Dannemare
>
> <frederik@dannemare.net> wrote:
> >I haven't noticed any limitations in my particular setup, but on the
> >other hand, I may not be using features that you may want to use.
>
> Is amavis in your setup able to add additional header fields?

Come to think of it, I think you're right. I believe amavisd-new is not
able to rewrite the header. Anyway, I just throw away any mail that is
infected. I don't notice sender and recipient, or anybody else.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare