Re: Mouse ps/2 doesn't work

Mariusz Antonik wrote:
Hi.
I just install a debian sarga from internet. Probably during intalation I bad chose a mouse and now it doesn't work.
Can somebody tell me where I can reconfigure a mouse?

Under konsole from KDE package when I run a "mc" , it doen't look nice. TO change it to normal view I have to set a fonts to UNICODE. When I try it it give me a error:
"
Font
'-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso10646-1'
not found
Check README.linux.console for help
"
Where I can find this file?
I chenk for fonts xfonts-7dpi - are last, than what I am missing?

Thanks for help

Since a mouse is used with X Windows it would make sense for it to be in x's config. Ie /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 for me. In there you will find lines ie:
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"

as an input device. Furthermore you can configure the accelleration of your mouse movements with the 'xset' command.

--K-sPecial

[ http://xzziroz.freeshell.org
  irc://xzziroz.dtdns.net       ]