From: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
[mailto:debian-user-request@lists.debian.org] On Behalf Of Mariusz Antonik
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 1:57 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Mouse ps/2 doesn't work

Hi.
I just install a debian sarga from internet.
Probably during intalation I bad chose a mouse and now it doesn't work. Can
somebody tell me where I can reconfigure a mouse?

Under konsole from KDE package when I run a  "mc" , it doen't look nice. TO
change it to normal view I have to set a fonts to UNICODE. When I try it it
give me a error:
"
Font '-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--15-140-75-75-c-90-iso10646-1'
not found
Check README.linux.console for help
"
Where I can find this file?
I chenk for fonts xfonts-7dpi - are last, than what I am missing?

Thanks for help
--
Best Regards

Mariusz Antonik