Hey all,
I'm compiling a custom kernel 2.6.6 on my Toshiba laptop. One of the things I've noticed is that it keeps loading the intel_agp and the agpart modules. Now in the kernel, I specified to not compile agpart module. however it loads. Only thing is I don't want it to load cause I want to use nvidia's agp modules. (I simply renamed the modules so they can't load but the errors on startup annoy me). Is there a file somewhere where it specifies what modules load?

In addition, I was trying to locate my sound drivers (I had it compile all the modules for sound and the sound worked). Unfortunately I mistakenly removed it and then put it back but now when I run xmms i get a libmikmod.so.2 not found... Any ideas?

Thanx

Paul