Re: Will Debian grow and stay?

On November 16, 2004 19:44, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:

Please reconfigure Thunderbird to stop sending out HTML-only messages
(is this some kind of new default setting with TB?)

>  Okay I'm done, this has gone to far.

Yep

And have you got TB set to top-post as well?

>  William Ballard wrote:
>
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 06:43:54PM -0500, Curt Howland wrote:
>

> didn't even get political. I said that reporters and editors tend to
> miscomprehend motivations that they do not share themselves, even
> when repeatedly informed of what those motivations are. I then cited
> a present-day example that I assumed people would understand.
>

> Choose a more appropriate domain from which to draw your examples.

Ok, this is really bad - do you see what has happened here? The line
immediately above is William's but the paragraph preceding it is Curt's
yet it's anyone's guess as to which is whose.

Please reconfigure TB to some more appropriate settings for mailing list
use. In fact my spam filter (Bogofilter) marked one of your previous
messages as "Unsure" owing to the high html content and dubious
content...

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario