DHCP to multiple virtual interfaces on one network interface

Hi All,

I have a project, whereby I need to test multiple connections to a
wireless access point. The AP redirects the client request back to
another DHCP server via DHCP-Relay. Enough background.

I need to issue multiple requests from my wireless interface to a
single AP. The AP will then get the DHCP address via DHCP-Relay from
the DHCP server (remotely).

Is there I way in which I can setup these virtual wifi interfaces and
see the different IP addresses assigned to each virtual interface?

--
Kind Regards
Werner Otto