Re: Icwem

Glad the problem was solved, but another neat trick for getting bigger
fonts in your application menus is to start X like this:

   startx -- -dpi 100

I like it so much that I even made this an alias in my .bashrc and
.bash_profile:

   alias startx='startx -- -dpi 100'

You don't have to use a dpi of 100 - could be 75, or whatever you like,
as long as an X font of that size exists.

regards,
Robert