Re: Icwem

On Monday 15 November 2004 15:10, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Richard Lyons wrote:

> >[...]
> >
> >I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
> >

> Hi Richard. Nice to get you in here. It seems to be a nice tool, and I
> have just experienced, that there are
> a bunch of tools for it.

Why, so there are [after rapid googling].  And I was enjoying the
simplicity of editing the menus and taskbar with vim (or the editor of
your choice -- let's not start _that_ discussion again!).  Not
available as debs, I see, but I shall give them a try -- only for the
sounds, really.  Some apps insist on sending rude noises whenever I do
anything they disapprove of.

Thanks for the tip.

--
richard