Upgrading to sarge

Just want to know if I'm following the correct path here. I set up a
mirror test system to see if I could accomplish this correctly before
attempting it on my production server. I currently run Woody. I ran
apt-get update then apt-get upgrade to make sure my system was up to date.
I then changed all instances of "stable" to "sarge" in my sources.list and
then ran apt-get dist-upgrade. It shows that I have 221 packages to
upgrade, 95 new, 2 to remove.

 Am I on the correct path to Sarge here?

Thanks,

Ed