Re: matlab under debian

Thanks for your reply. I have installed the FLEXlm server and it runs
apparently correctly (as checked by the script lmstat which is part of
the matlab setup).

-Peter

     From:
Jerome
BENOIT
<jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr>
       To:
debian-user@lists.debian.org
       Cc:
debian-user@lists.debian.org
Re: matlab
under debian
     Date:
Thu, 11 Nov
2004
18:39:47
+0000

Hello,

my feeling is that you have troubles with the FLEXlm server:
have you installed it ?

I do not use MathLab, but I use Maple which use FLEXlm as well.
As far I can remember, for single user usage FLEXlm is not needed,
otherwise it is needed.

hth,
Jerome