Re: I'm nude, delete this email

cool, I've never seen anyone talk back to spam...

If you need to know what's next, check this out.
http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

sorry for enabling this thread folks.

Eduard Bosma wrote:

so? You're nude. Ok, wait let me undress myself.

There, I'm nude also.

Now what?

;-)

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment(s) sent with it are intended exclusively for
the addressee(s), and may not be used by, opened by, passed on to, or made
available for use to, any person other than the addressee(s). Stork rules
out any and all liabilities resulting from any electronic transmission.