Re: apache being hit

OOH no!

Er... sorry to all, but I just noticed that I am STILL getting a lot
of requests (sorry for marking this as solved!... my mistake).

How come? I did disable the proxy modules from apache.... what could
still be causing this?

If you answer, please send a copy to me, since I am not currently on the list.

Thanks and sorry again.

Roberto.