Re: apache being hit

Hi there,

Guess you were right, proxies were enabled. I commented out the lines:

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests On

from 'httpd.conf'. But I am still getting a lot of entries in
access.log (I restarted apache)
Should the hits stop immediately after I disabled that? Should I
uncomment any of these lines?:
#<Directory proxy:*>
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from .your_domain.com
#</Directory>

What do you mean by "tighten my security" how do I do that? Can you
point me to any references?

If you answer, please send a copy to me, since I am not currently on
the list.

Thanks a lot for your quick response,

Roberto