Need help making a deb of mozilla extentions...

I have the latest mozilla-mozgest package but it is version
0.3.99+20040902-2, and to make it work with firefox (I am flirting with it)
it needs version 1.0. I have the xpi downloaded but would like to make a deb
of it.

My google-fu must be weak, as I found nothing to help me package it.
Any help would be appreciated...

--
 The big warning sign, though, is FAMOUS DEAD PERSON'S FAMOUS TITLE by
 LESSER CRETIN.  Take anyone who would do such work out back and flog