pcmcia_core

OK, I'm at a loss.

I was having some problems with my pcmcia card loading and was trying to find out the correct way to get this working with the 2.6 kernels.

From the logs at startup, I can't find the pcmcia_core file. I found it in the /lib/... as pcmcia_core.ko... Not something I'm familiar with, but maybe it's a 2.6 kind of think to do.

As far as I can tell, I haven't done anything "wrong" here. discover is running but 'discover pcmcia' doeesn't do much for me.

So even the classic moves like 'modprobe pcmcia_core' don't work very well here. I'm just not up to speed on what all the changes are with 2.6 these day, or am I giving 2.6 too much credit?