Re: Using more than one driver for a laser printer?

On Nov 03 2004, Adam Funk wrote:
> So it's OK to have two printers in /etc/printcap pointing to the same
> device node, but it's better to give them separate spools?

That's essentially what I do here, creating "fake" printers that lprng (the
printing system that I use) manage to drive.

One of them prints with ghostscript (before being passed thru the filter by
magicfilter) and the other one does the same, but with "psnup -2" being
done before passing on the things to magicfilter.

Hope this helps, Rogério.

Learn to quote e-mails decently at: