Re: NIS Problems

Helo Hendrika,

After user creation, you have execute "make -C /var/yp".

Regards,

Eriberto

Hendrika Joubert escreveu:

Hi there,
I am running two debian servers and are having problems with nis updating to my mail server. The one server is running all my data and logins, etc and the other one is running my mail. I found that when i created a user on my data server is wasn't updated to my mail server. The data server is running debian 2.4.26 and the mail 2.4.18-bf2.4. Is there something really simple that i am missing or can try. If anyone has any suggestions please let met know. I am running out of ideas and i am not good at things this big. I just handle the basics and i did not set up nis originally. Thanks