Re: executing spamassassin from sieve on some of the messages

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:32:19 +0100, Maurits van Rees
<maurits@vanrees.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 09:49:33AM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> > Mmh, i'm not sure but maybe you can use procmail as delivery agent and
> > make the check from there (it's only a guess, i should check the Cyrus
> > documentation)...
>
> I did some googling on procmail and cyrus a few days ago. My
> conclusion was that procmail can't write to cyrus-imap folders. If I'm
> wrong I would love to be corrected. With courier-imap there seems to
> be no problem. Procmail can still be a part of the solution of
> course. It can always redirect to /dev/null.

I've not tried it myself, you should be able to have Procmail working
between Postfix and Cyrus.

I've done a quick google search and found this:

http://www.afp548.com/articles/Panther/procmail.html

It's about *ykes* OSX, but you could probably use it as an example... =)

Andrea