Re: executing spamassassin from sieve on some of the messages

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Vadim wrote:
> >>I am setting cyrus on sarge, and I want to send some (but not all)
> >>messages through spamassassin (smapc).  in procmail I would just pipe it

That is not available in Sieve yet, not even on 2.2 CVS.  It will be, in a
few months I think.

> >>after I run all of the tests for lists, but what can I do in sieve? My
> >>understanding that sieve doesn't support pipe, is there any way I can
> >>execute spamassassin from sieve?

>From Sieve? *no*.

> That's my understanding as well, then, is there any other way I can sort
> messages with cyrus?

Sure, filter them before they get to Cyrus.  If you want to do all decision
making with Sieve, make sure the filters add headers you can test against.

  Henrique Holschuh