Re: executing spamassassin from sieve on some of the messages

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 09:49:33AM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> Mmh, i'm not sure but maybe you can use procmail as delivery agent and
> make the check from there (it's only a guess, i should check the Cyrus
> documentation)...

I did some googling on procmail and cyrus a few days ago. My
conclusion was that procmail can't write to cyrus-imap folders. If I'm
wrong I would love to be corrected. With courier-imap there seems to
be no problem. Procmail can still be a part of the solution of
course. It can always redirect to /dev/null.

"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill